The Music Lover Shop is excited to announce our new collaboration with Ferguson Hill UK. Ferguson Hill is a British designer loudspeaker specialist. Founded in 2003 by former aeronautical engineer Tim Hill, the company arrived on the hi-fi and audio scene with the design, manufacture and launch of the groundbreaking FHOO1, the world’s first ever front loaded horn dipole loudspeaker. The independent UK company is recognised for its high end horn loaded loudspeakers and hi-fi components. Ferguson Hill now distributes to over 30 countries worldwide.
Product : Ferguson Hill FH007 Mini Speaker System
The FH007 speaker system is a five-piece system consisting of two stand mounted clear acrylic horn speakers, two bass spheres and an integrated class A-B amplifier. The system has been designed to work fantastically around a desktop computer but can be used with any sound source.
The original FHOO7 received 5 star ratings and rave reviews from media ranging from Macworld to The Sunday Times, T3 magazine to Sky News and since going on sale to the public in August 2007 has established a reputation across Europe as the “most stylish speakers in existence” (Macworld).
Our new, improved version of this renowned system features virtually unbreakable (we've hit them with a hammer without cracking them!) polycarbonate horns with upgraded drive units and a Bluetooth receiver so that you can stream music wirelessly straight from your computer, tablet or phone.
The FHOO7 has 7 unique features not found in other audio speaker systems that are on sale at similar prices in Europe. They are:
1. Clarity of Sound. FHOO7 patented di-polar horn speakers are designed to avoid the sound interference caused by encasing or boxing a speaker systems drive units. Unless you use expensive dampener materials, sound waves created by the drive unit will rattle around the box and eventually interfere with the sound that you hear coming out of the front of the speakers. This interference causes the sound to be muffled and flat. The FHOO7, by not casing the drive units in an MDF box, avoids these problems and hence gives outstanding sound quality.
2. Great Acoustics. shape of the FHOO7 horn speakers allow sound to be more easily amplified and therefore providing fantastic phase coherence at frequency ranges the human ear is most sensitive to ( 340hz-20KHz)- the sound of the human voice. If vocals and natural sounds are important to you, then you will love these speakers.
3. Fantastic Stereo Imaging. The FHOO7 horn speakers are directional speakers designed to give fantastic sound staging. That is the illusion, which you get only with high quality sound systems, that the sound you are hearing is coming live from the room you are in.
4. Style. FHOO7 is made of transparent high quality acrylic in order for them to be unobtrusive, minimalist, modern and visually arresting like no other systems on the market. The FHOO7 has been designed to turn heads and look good enough to show off (not hide away) on a side board in your dining room, on a coffee table under the flat screen TV, on shelving in your bedroom or on a desk in your home office.
5. Flexibility and ease of use. FHOO7 is easy to plug and play with any device with an audio out line. Simply use the mini-jack leads and phono lead provided to connect to your iPod, PC/Mac, TV, or traditional Hi-fi systems. The FHOO7 is not just an I-pod speaker but also a speaker system for all your sound systems.
6. High Specification and Quality Materials. FHOO7 integrated amp is the only class A-B amplifier that can be found in speakers anywhere near its price range. (most comparable systems use a class D amp). Uniquely the FHOO7 uses a transconductance-voltage amp made of more than 5lbs of high quality copper encased in anodized aluminum, powering the speaker unit’s neodymium magnets. The system uses the best and most expensive materials to ensure that there is no compromise on build quality and sound experience.
7. Big Sound. FHOO7 can generate a big sound especially when it is combined with the separately purchased FHOO8 subwoofer. The FHOO7 is an audio system for both the intimate occasion and for a party.
Product : Ferguson Hill FH008 Subwoofer
FHOO8 SUBWOOFER for those that like a bit more oomph to their bass. Designed to complement the FHOO7 mini speaker system, this bass cube will upgrade your desktop set-up to full home Hi-Fi system.
Height 32 cm Width 30 cm Depth 30 cm
2Amplifier 100W per channel class A/B
2 Infinite Baffle enclosure
2 Drive unit 20cm dia/8 Ohm
2Frequency response 45 to 150 Hz
2This product conforms to EMC Directive and Low Voltage Directive
2Colours, gloss black or gloss white.
Product : Ferguson FH007 & FH008
View at Store
Product : Audioengine A2+ Powered Speakers
Audioengine 2+ (A2+) Premium Powered Desktop Speakers
♪ Excellent sound with elegant simplicity and a new standard for computer audio
♪ Versatile connections, including USB digital audio and subwoofer output
♪ Designed for your desktop but also sounds great across the room
The award-winning Audioengine 2 speakers just got better. With a built-in digital-to-analog converter (DAC), the Audioengine 2+ allows you to send high-quality digital audio direct from your computer’s USB port. We've also added an output to connect a subwoofer and you can even go wireless with the optional Audioengine W3 adapter. The Audioengine 2+ is a great introduction to high-quality audio and the perfect upgrade for your computer or iDevice.
Smaller Speakers, Still Big Bass To say that the bass on the Audioengine 2+ is substantial for their size may be an understatement, but you should be the judge. The bass was teased from the A2+ with some clever acoustic and electrical design without using any digital signal processing or fake bass boost circuits. Wood remains a preferred speaker enclosure material for its stiffness at higher volume levels and the cabinet focuses just the right amount of low end from the tuned front port slots. Versatile and Efficient
The A2+ was designed for your desktop but their superb soundstage and imaging also makes them the perfect choice for across the room. Well-suited for all your music, movies and games, the A2+ sounds great with or without a subwoofer. Using a similar analog design as the Audioengine 5+, the A2+ power amplifiers are built inside the left speaker providing a very efficient system. An auto-standby idle mode is also included to conserve power when you're not playing music. View at Store
Product : Audioengine HD3 Wireless Speakers (Pair)
The ultimate mini music system
Our HD Series was designed for the way people listen to music today— streaming wirelessly, digital downloads, vinyl, etc. HD3 sets a new standard for compact mini music systems because of its versatility and ability to play all of your music from any device.
No missed connections
Connect to HD3 any way you like: wirelessly or wired, digital or analog. Stream your music library, TIDAL, Spotify, Pandora, YouTube, etc. to HD3 from just about anywhere in your house without dropouts. Wireless setup is a breeze and only takes about a minute. And if you’re using HD3 on your desktop, connect up with a USB cable. The USB input bypasses your computer’s built-in low-quality headphone jack for a high-end listening experience. But if you’re not keen on USB or wireless you can still use any audio cable to connect.
Plug in your headphones
HD3 includes a dedicated high-performance headphone output so you can listen and not wake the neighbors. Its audiophile-quality headphone amplifier delivers high-end sound that drives even the most-demanding headphones. View at Store
Product : Audioengine D1 Premium 24-bit DAC
Audioengine D1 Premium 24-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) allows you to bypass your computer's soundcard or headphone output and send audio through USB or optical. D1 is the perfect digital interface between your computer and music system and will improve the sound of ALL your music.
The D1 accepts inputs from both USB and optical and has outputs for any audio system or headphones. The D1 DAC is the perfect way to get great-sounding music not only from your computer but also from your TV, Apple TV, DVD/BluRay player or CD player. And since it's powered by USB, D1 is also a high-quality portable computer headphone amplifier.
Designed for the Computer Audiophile
D1 will process digital audio at any bit depth up to 24 bits and any sample rate to 192KHz. With it's high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion the D1 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone output was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiasts. View at Store
Product : Audioengine D3 24-bit DAC/Headphone Amp
Audioengine D3 Premium 24-bit DAC
Connect D3 to a USB port on your Mac or PC and send high-quality music to your headphones or any audio system. D3 includes a USB DAC and headphone amplifier for incredible audio performance in a portable design and is the perfect intro to computer audio. The Audioengine D3 Premium 24-bit DAC (digital-to-analog converter) allows you to bypass your computer's headphone output and send music directly through a USB port for noticeably improved fidelity and a higher output. The D3 is a powerful yet portable converter with performance and features usually found in more expensive DACs and is the perfect interface between your computer and headphones or any music system.
The quality of most computer headphone outputs isn't generally very inspiring, so the D3 provides a better option by streaming audio from your computer's USB port and directly connecting to your music system or headphones. The D3 DAC is the perfect way to get great-sounding music not only from your computer to headphones but also from your computer to any music system.
Designed for the headphone enthusiast
D3 will process digital audio at any bit depth up to 24 bits and any native sample rate to 96KHz. With its high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion, the D3 delivers sound quality generally heard only in more expensive DACs. The high-performance headphone amplifier was designed for a wide range of headphones and will satisfy even the most demanding headphone enthusiast with its high output and revealing sound. The D3's asynchronous data transfer carefully controls USB streaming audio from any computer which greatly improves audio performance. View at Store